Mandatory Pre-Orientation Day for ABSN Applicants
Congratulations! You are one step closer to starting your ABSN program at Brenau University. To complete the admissions process, you are required to attend a pre-orientation meeting. The mandatory pre-orientation meeting will cover program requirements and student expectations, financial aid information, testing and more.
All applicants must attend one of the following pre-orientation meeting dates:
Wednesday, August 15
Pre-orientation will take place at:
Brenau University – Norcross Campus
3139 Campus Drive #300
Norcross, GA 30071
- The event starts promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- It is recommended that you arrive 30 minutes early.
- Parking is free.
- Light refreshments will be served.
What to bring with you:
- Photo ID.
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- If you are planning to take the HESI exam at the orientation, please bring the $85.00 HESI registration fee in the form of check or money order.
Please RSVP with your full name and date you plan to attend to: email@example.com.
The agenda for the orientation is as follows:
10:00 a.m. Welcome & Introductions
Brande McClellan, Healthcare Admissions Manager
10:15 a.m. Program Overview & Student Expectations
Financial Aid Overview – Financial Aid Office Representative
(Topics include: Financial Aid options such as FAFSA, payment plans, other fees, etc.)
11:00 a.m. HESI Overview & Expectations
12:00 p.m. Questions & Answers
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. HESI Exam (if applicable)